TOUR OF UTTARKASHI , HARSIL
UTTARKASHI is located in the state of UATTARAKHAND in India . There is a direct cab from DEHRADUN to UTTARKASHI & we recommended you way to reach from DDEHRADUN to UTTARKASHI nowadays in cab because it safe , comfortable & hygiene which help you to keep distance from people & crowd in this pandemic period ( COVID 19).
ROUTE OF DEHRADUN TO UTTARKASHI
DEHRADUN- MUSSOORIE-CHINYALISOUR- DHARASU-DUNDA RANGE-MATLI-UTTARKASHI.
It would take approximate 4 hour 57 min or maximum 5 hours to reach UTTARKASHI from DEHRADUN in cab.
BEST TIME TO VISIT UTTARKASHI
March to November is the best time to visit UTTARKASHI. Essentially Summers, Monsoon & Autumn are the best season to enjoy the city of UTTARKASHI.
THING TO DO IN UTTARKASHI
- First of all you can visit temples in UTTARKASHI like KASHI VISWANATH TEMPLE, DURYODHANA TEMPLE, THE SHAKTI DEVI TEMPLE, EKADASH RUDRA TEMPLE & many more.
- You can go for fishing in the river but the permit has to be taken from the forest department which will be made available to you
- Mountain biking is the best option for those ho love to spend time in nature. You can hire a bike & explore the area on your own
- Trekking is also a good option for those who love to do long walk in mountains. There are many trek routes in UTTARKASHI like- DAYARA BUGYAL TREK, HAR KI DUN TREK, GAUMUKH TREK & DODITAL TRK. You can choose according to you body strength
WHERE TO STAY IN UTTARKASHI
In UTTARKASHI you can stay at Resort, Ashrams & Hotels which will be easily available there. Else you want to enjoy a nature you can do group or individual camping by set up your tents in peaceful place.
PLACES TO VISIT IN UTTARKASHI TO REFRESH YOUR MIND & SOUL
- VISWANATH TEMPLE-:VISWANATH TEMPLE dedicated to LOARD SHIVA is one of the most Ancient temple in India & most visited temple in UTTARKASHI.
- MANERI DAM-:MANERI DAM built on the BHAGIRATHI RIVER & one of the beautiful place of sightseeing in UTTARKASHI
- DODITAL LAKE-:DODITAL LAKE is counted as one of the popular in UTTARKASHI places to visit local people believe that LORD GANESH choose this lace as his abode & there is GANESH TEMPLE located by the lake.
- KUTETI DEVI TEMPLE-:KUTETI DEVI TEMPLE dedicated to GODDESS DURGA . This temple is located on HARI PARVAL HILL TOP on the bank of BHAGIRATHI with positive vibes.
- THE SHAKTI TEMPLE-:THE SHAKTI TEMPLE is most popular religious & spiritual place of sightseeing. Belief are THE SHAKTI TEMPLE is another form of GODDESS DURGA to kill the Demons & Evil Power.
- NEHRU INSTITUTE OF MOUNTAINEERING-: NEHRU INSTITUTE OF MOUNTAINEERING is one of the best Mountaineering Institute of India established in UTTARKASHI on 14 NOVEMBER 1965. The Institute was set up in honor of India’s FIRST PRIME MINISTER PT. JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU who was a passionate mountain lover.
- HARSIL-: HARSIL is another amazing place in UTTARKASHI & top place to explore around the HIMALAYAS. HARSIL is now a NATURE LOVER’S SPOT.
- DAYARA BUGYAL-:DAYARA BUGYAL is a calm & absolutely charming place and ideal for trekking & camping. During Winter the place receives heavy snowfall & the slops of DAYARA BUGYAL turns out to be one of the most popular skiing destination.
- GAUMUKH-:GAUMUKH GLACIER is the main source of river GANGA or the BHAGIRATHI RIVER. This place hold lot of significance in the HINDU MYTHOLOGY & attract a lot of Devotes and Tourists who come up here to take dip in the icy cold water.
- GANGOTRI-: GANGOTRI is located on the GREATER HIMALAYAN RANGE. It is the origin point of RIVER GANGA ,MAA GANGA TEMPLE,GANOTRI TEMPLE & SURYA KUND GANGOTRI are some popular places to visit.