Taxi Service in Dehradun
We are providing satisfactory taxi service in Dehradun, Uttarakhand since many years. We always believe in providing good customer services and keep up that quality always. We provide taxi services from Dehradun to other cities like Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Shimla, Chandigarh etc. at genuine rates.
Hire our cost effective Outstation Taxi Service in Dehradun for a comfortable and safe ride. We make your journey more easy with our easy to book taxi services. Book in two ways:
- Fill your booking details in the booking form after that our customer support team will contact you to confirm your booking.
- For instant booking just call us on 7505054557.
Book taxi service from Dehradun to Delhi, Jaipur, Noida, Agra etc. locations at reasonable cost. Here you will get clean cabz at affordable rates. Reach to your destination easily with our on-time taxi services and tension free booking system.
Not only we believe in providing quality services but also we offer genuine prices on our all services. You will find many taxi websites to book a cab online but what makes us different is our vision. Our vision is that our customer is first. To serve our customer in better way is our priority.
Popular places to visit in Dehradun:
1. Mussoorie- Hire our taxi service in Mussoorie to travel this beautiful place and it also has many great locations to travel. Every year from different regions of India many people visit the Mussoorie. You can visit Lal Tibba has one of the most stunning viewpoints in the region as it is the highest point in the area.
Dhanaulti offers a great view with its tall trees and rich grasslands while you visit this place you can also enjoy many good locations here like Dhanaulti Adventure Park many adventure options are available here like Trekkiing & Mountain Biking which will make your day with your family a fun day.
Deogarh fort- Here you will get to know more about the history of Dhanaulti.
Dasavatar Temple- This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and one of the oldest temples in North India.
2. Robber’s Cave– It is also known as Gucchu Pani. It has many caves and the river water flows out from the middle of the cave. Many tourists visit this place every year.
3. Tapkeshwar Temple– It is the most famous temple in town dedicated to Lord Shiva. Water continuously flows from ceiling on the Shivalinga and it is the main attraction of this place.
4. Dehradun Zoo– Previously it was known as Malsi Deer Park, it is famous for two horned Deer, tiger and many different types of birds such as turkey, emu, peacock etc. And you can also enjoy the beautiful fish aquarium here which has variety of fishes.